Monday, November 5, 2012

URBAN MESS MAGAZINE @ BROOKLYN NETS GAME Vs. BOSTON CELTICS (10/18/12)












'BASKETBALL IS BACK IN BROOKLYN!'

It's been 55 years since the Dodgers left Brooklyn for sunny Hollywood, LA. So when the Brooklyn Nets decided to make Brooklyn their new home I had to take a trip to the brand new Barclay's Center. I wanted to make sure to catch a game in their first season and I did! This state of the art venue is AWESOME! Plenty of great food, drinks, and easy access from the local train station across the city. I sat in section 219 row 4. So for $20 in the upper section I decided to bring my camera with me here are the results of the game, cool huh?! Yes, it was cool to see 2 historic NBA franchises playing a game in my hometown of Brooklyn, NYC! I was able to catch great pics of NBA allstars like Deron Williams, Joe Johnson, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Rajon Rondo and other did their thang on the court. Man! This is why I love this game and the essence that it brings to a sport fan like me and others as well and I'm glad it's back! #GOBKNETS! 

source:nba/bknets/urbanmessmagazine

No comments:

Post a Comment