Wednesday, July 9, 2014

THANK YOU DEREK FOR BEING A CHAMPION FOR 20 YEARS, NEXT STOP COOPERSTOWN NY!!!!


URBANM.E.S.S.MAGAZINE SALUTES:  
#2 THE CAPTAIN DEREK JETER 










A kid from Kalamazoo, Michigan. A Yankee who was destined to be! Since his Rookie year in 1996, you bought 5 championships to NYC as a member of The New York Yankees, It hasn't been pretty, but you made it all worth while to be a baseball fan for forever! A gentlemen on and off the field, a true Yankee legend, and I'm glad I was able to watch you play for the city that I truly love! Thanks Derek for being a true role model to me and I'm sure millions of others who have watched you play the game the right way!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

JAY (URBANMESSMAGAZINE)

Photo credit: MLB, NY YANKEES.

No comments:

Post a Comment