Tuesday, May 22, 2012

ALMOST HOME!!!




BROOKLYN NETS BARCLAY ARENA ALMOST COMPLETED!

From outside it may look like a spacecraft of outter space landed in the middle of Brooklyn, to others it looks like an enmorous steel structure of an arena that is hardly complete. But that is hardly the truth. The tranformation of this arena has taken shape almost overnight. I've seen this project of the new Brooklyn Nets arena transform right infront of my eyes, because I work literaly right across the street. Everyday I come into work and see another added demension to this master piece of art that will be home of Jay-Z's Brooklyn Nets starting in November 2012. This arena will change the colture of Brooklyn forever. So here are some pictures of the almost complete stadium (inside and out) call it what you want.

 I call it HOME!


Source: BK Nets

No comments:

Post a Comment