Wednesday, September 12, 2012

"RALPH LAUREN POLO SUEDE OXFORD LOAFERS"




"OXFORD LIVING"

Anyone that knows me, knows that I love shoes!!! I mean not just any type of shoes but really nice looking shoes! People that know me know that I wear it all from the latest Nike to the hottest Air Jordan sneakers. But I'm not only sneaker-fien but I also love the latest designer shoe as well. So here is one of my latest "Gems" that I pulled out the closet today! The 2011 Ralph Lauren Polo Suede Khakis Oxfords. Originally priced at $140.00 dollar I caught a good deal at Macy's for $54.00, I even got them in Navy Blue as well. I mean you can beat that price at all! they are comfy and real sophisticated mens shoe with very nice features such as the brush suede leather and white rubber bottom soles. You can throw anything on with these bad boys from linen to searsucker pants or even lightly colored blue jeans with these shoes.

GET YOUR GROWN MAN SHOE GAME RIGHT! YOU CAN'T GO TO A JOB INTERVIEW WITH A PAIR OF SNEAKER MAN!!!! lol

source: urbanmessmagazine/ralphlaurenpolo

No comments:

Post a Comment