Thursday, August 2, 2012

" A NIGHT AT THE NEW MARLINS PARK "

So since I was already heading to Miami I figured why not go see a baseball game?! So I made a call to someone very important in the Miami area and within minutes I had ticket to see the The Miami Marlins play The San Diego Padres at the brand new Marlins Park in Miami. So when I got there I was blown away on how nice this stadium was, located at the old "Orange Bowl" Football stadium. This state of the art park as it all! Every seat in the park had a great view of the field. I was surprised to see that the Marlins has a cheering leading team and the women on that team are attractive! The stadium was AWESOME! Plus I had front row seats! My camera took some great pics of Ozzie Gullien, Jose Reyes, Carlos Lee and much more take a look!!!!




Beautiful Marlins Park!
2nd Basemen: Emilio Bonifacio
Pitcher: Carlos Zambrano
Center Field Score Board!

The always the Controversial coach of the Miami Marlins: Ozzie Guillen

Jose Reyes hits a triple!
1st basemen Carlos Lee





Miami Marlin Park was a great experience! The Park was absolutely mind blowingl! For anyone who loves baseball like me, this park is a great choice! The park even has a fish tank aquarium behind home plate, yes a fish tank!!!! Plus it has it's very own club "The Clevelander" located in left field and free to all game attendants 21 years and older serving great drinks and great music. I want to give special thanks to my cousin Ismalis Mendoza (Maldonado), she has great "Pull" in Miami and she made it all worth while!

Thank you honey! Your the best!!!

Pics by: Jay (urbanmessmag ~ ceo)
Source:  (Miami Marlins, Marlins Park)

No comments:

Post a Comment