Tuesday, August 7, 2012

" AIR JORDAN PRESENTS THE GOLDEN MOMENTS PACKAGE " AIR JORDAN VI & VII REVIEW

 " The Golden Age "
I'm a true sneaker head when it comes to kicks on the feet. I must say that I'm not really impressed by many sneakers that are currently out now. The sneakers that mostly catch my eye are the retros that are usually re-issued again to the gereral public within recent times. Now I have to admit that I've purchase a pair or two, if I really want a pair and trust me when reseller get their hand on these the prices are nearly trippled immediately! But I really must say that the Nike/ Air Jordan brand has put a pretty nice package with the release of these coming on Aug 18, 2012. the Classic AJ 6's in White and Gold, and The classic AJ 7's in Black and Gold are CRAZY!!!! I know that there will be lines for these "Early!"  dropping in 2 weeks. I must say I'm really impressed with this new package. The detail colorways are very nice with these classic Air jordan sneakers which debuted in the early 90's and now still making a statement today!

FYI: I was surprised that Jordan didn't package the most recent Olympic 6's & 7's a few weeks ago?! But no matter this latest edition will be priced @ $ 350.00 at retail. So get your hands on them before they are gone and never to be seen again!

source:jordan/nike/urbanmessmag

No comments:

Post a Comment