Thursday, August 16, 2012

" NOW YOU CAN OWN A PIECE OF D-WADE FOR $20K " - HUBLOT WATCH REVIEW


  "HEY! WANT A $20k WATCH? JUST ASK DWAYNE WADE TO DESIGN ONE FOR YOU!"
I guess all it takes is to win a few NBA championships and date a famous hollywood actress (Gabrielle Union) to become a watch designer. Well maybe not, but  for Miami Heat star having any one of those things are pretty cool too! rereading the NYDN today and saw an article that Dwyane Wade has recently linked up with Hublot to design a very high priced luxury watch, priced at $20,000, and the watch company thinks it's "Affordable" compared to their other line of luxary watches. 


NY - Move over LeBron - another member of the Miami Heat is getting into the style game.Dwyane Wade has teamed up with luxury watch maker Hublot for a limited edition watch, modestly named King Power "D-Wade," according to Women's Wear Daily.The band is made to resemble a basketball net and the number three, Wade's logo, is emblazoned on the watch face. The watches retail for a mere $20,000. "I wanted the watch to have basketball characteristics. It's a combination of a lifestyle and a sports watch. You can dress it up or dress it down," Wade told WWD at the Hublot's Madison Avenue flagship.

Wade was named an ambassador of Hublot in February, after the brand found out the basketball superstar was a fan."I really wanted to add my subtle details. I wanted it to be authentic to who I am. I think this watch speaks to me and my personality," Wade said. "My style is classic and gentlemanly with a little spice mixed in."

source:nydailynews/urbanmessmag

No comments:

Post a Comment