Thursday, August 2, 2012

" MIAMI DAZE "

So I decided to take my talents to South Beach to get away for a few days from The NYC and what better place to get away from it all than South Beach, Miami. Now I've been here a few times in my life, but I must say that this time around I really had a good time. I stayed in boutique hotel called "The Catalina". Now it wasn't a real big franchise type of hotel this was a small cozy hotel in the middle of south beach. The uniqueness of this hotel that it was a very cool place to hang out at no matter the time of day. I was able to lock in a great price @ $100 per night, and I booked it through (priceline.com). The Room wasn't really big, but it definitely fit the bill with a king size bed and it was very clean which is important. I was able to mingle with the people at the hotel especially the staff members there who were very kind and courteous. One selling point of the hotel was the complimentary free drinks for everyone from 7pm-8pm nightly! So I decided to break out the camera and mix it up with a few people at the hotel. I want to shout out Chloe the night time bar manager, who was the best!!!! I will definitely be back in the near future! So here are some pics from South Beach you will see pics from the Miami Marina, The American Airlines Arena where the 2012 NBA champs Miami Heat play at. Even the cool cars are painted ah la "Miami Heat Red". The weather was hot and so was the people there! 

Miami is always a good place to visit no matter what the occasion is just remember to bring plenty of money to enjoy Miami the right way!!!




















Pics: by CEO - Jay (URBANMESSMAG)

3 comments:

  1. You need to make business cards with your blog information so when you take these pictures of people that you meet you can get them to visit your blog! Maybe one day with Gods blessing you can even meet someone to Publish this Magazine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! I need to make some new cards and with the blogspot.com info, Thanks for the suggestion Malissa

    ReplyDelete