Thursday, August 2, 2012

URBAN M.E.S.S MAGAZINE INTRODUCES: BROOK PENNING

  " THE STARS WILL ALIGN FOR BROOK PENNING "
LAST WEEK IN MIAMI WHILE I WAS IN SOUTH BEACH, ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS LET ME HEAR A SONG CALLED ((("MY HEART!"))) BY A NEW ARTIST BY THE NAME OF (((BROOK PENNING))). WHEN I SAY THAT I WAS AMAZED BY THE VOCAL CONTENT OF THIS GIRL, I HONESTLY FELT LIKE I WAS HEARING AN ARTIST THAT IS ALREADY IN THE GAME! SHE HAS THE STAR POWER AS ANY FEMALE ARTIST IN THE INDUSTRY RIGHT NOW! I KNOW SHE WILL BECOME A STAR REAL SOON! TRUST THAT!!! STAY TUNED FOR MORE BROOK TO BE FEATURED RIGHT HERE @ URBAN M.E.S.S. MAGAZINE!!!!! 

BEAUTIFUL ARTIST, GREAT MUSIC! ENJOY HERE HER NEW SONG, PLEASE PURCHASE THIS SONG AVAILABLE NOW ON ITUNES!!!

URBAN MESS MAG APPROVED! (((CEO - J. MALDONADO)))

Source:BrookPenningMusic/urbanmessmag

4 comments:

  1. ..."SALUTATIONS J.MALDONADO, YOUR SUPPORT FOR 'BROOK PENNING' IS MUCH APPRECIATED..LET'S GET READY READY, 'TEAM PENNING' IS ABOUT TO SET THIS GAME ON FIRE"!! TONY STONE (CEO TEAM PENNING INC.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful piece J.Maldonado! Sending a huge thank you for your support of "Brook Penning" I am the proud Mother of this shinning star, she has been singing her heart out since, I want to say birth, however the truth is, she was singing before she could walk & when she took her 1st steps, it was while dancing & singing at 10 Months...that's the whole truth! Thanks again, Denise Santiago, Mother of Team Brook Penning! Continued success to you and your distribution of the arts & artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so proud of best freind step daugther brook penning i knew u could do keep raising to top.... stay sweet#team penning all way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tony! Thanks Denise! Thanks Jeanette! for the much appreciated support! I'm a young man from Brooklyn, NYC trying to reach my dreams and helping other such as Brook Ortiz AKA Brook Penning reaching her dreams as well! I love the art of music and those that contribute to it! I'm a young latino guy who loves my culture and the life it breeds. So I will continue to do what I do best which is to focus on what I love the most! I know what others may love too, which is the culture of the city in it's purest form! God bless us all!!! Thanks again for the support guys!!!

    Sincerely,

    Jason Maldonado (ceo - Urban: Music, Entertainment, Style & Sports)

    ReplyDelete